Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Goals

It's getting closer to the beginning of fall semester and I'm so excited to start! This has started to get me thinking about goals. I'm a very goal-oriented person, and I've realized that I don't have a goal for this blog. I feel this is the reason why I find it so hard to post regularly because I have no purpose. So my goal is to find a purpose for this blog. What should I write about? My life? That just seems too...narcissistic. I feel like I should write about something that can make a difference in my life (or my readers).

I've read that the most successful blogs are ones that are written about something that the author is very passionate about. It makes it easier to keep the blog going (and you don't run out of ideas). That's my number one problem. I'm not passionate about anything. I like to dip my hand in everything and never stay with one thing for too long. I'd like for this blog to be different. A constant in my life would be nice.

Well, I hope this goal is achieved soon. Any ideas? I guess you guys can't help me, since you all don't know me well. Hopefully, I'll figure it out.

*i found this cute shop on etsy with these chalkboards. inspirational? i think yes.

1 comment:

  1. The chalkboards are cute. I have a vintage framed chalkboard in my bedroom too. :)
    I love rereading books :)

    ReplyDelete