Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hump Day Wednesday

** In order to make this blog somewhat of a success and a continual thing (I've had many blogs where they just end up forgotten due to their inconsistency), I've decided to assign certain days for certain topics. Wednesday is Hump Day, so I will post something inspirational or intriguing that will hopefully help you guys (mainly, me) make it through the rest of the week.

Unfortunately, with my college budget I can't afford to go shopping on a whim and I most definitely can't afford half the clothes I like. Collegecandy.com had some helpful tips on how to shop efficiently on a budget.

The tip that stood out to me the most was ask questions! So i'm a timid shopper. I'm not the one customer that asks a million questions about clothes and whether or not this shirt was on sale. But it pays off to ask an associate about sales. For example, did you know that J. Crew (my ultimate favorite store) loads their new stock and puts their old stock on sale on Wednesdays?! That would be the perfect way to end hump day. If I had the money to spend.

2 comments:

  1. This is a little off-topic, but have you heard of 'Wordless Wednesday'? A lot of blogs I've come across participate...basically you post pics instead of words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have! I didn't realize that it was a common blog post. I'll definitely have to do that. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete