Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday's Obsession: Weddings

I know, I know. It's super late on Monday and half of you will be reading this Tuesday. I wish I could say I was busy, or was doing something productive, but that's not the case. I was just plain lazy today. I finally unpacked all my stuff in the apartment. Whew, what a relief that was. It was a rainy day, so of course it seemed like I should do it then. I'll post some pictures once it looks semi-cute.

I decided to post some pictures of what I've been obsessing over. WEDDINGS. Yup, I know. Crazy. It's not like I want to get married any time soon, but I can't help but love the love and cuteness that surrounds weddings. I've been getting my daily dose of wedding pictures (a.k.a. stalking) from East Side Bride. Best. Blog. Ever.

New-york-wedding_006

My absolute favorite thing about her blog is Dear ESB. Its her advice column for brides, MOH's, or anyone who's dealing with a wedding crisis. Her advice is honest and downright hilarious sometimes. Love it.

Anyway, here are some of the gorgeous pictures from a wedding she featured. Can I just say, getting married in a library is my fantasy. The library being in Manhattan, well can I just go up to heaven now? Absolutely perfect. Here is the newly wedded's blog, if you'd like to check it out. : )

Party6

Party5

Party10

No comments:

Post a Comment