Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summer Swelter

Today, my day started bright and early (8am) to get ready for my interview. Nervous? Oh yes. Prepared? Not even close. I had to go to Virginia Beach and of course we are in the middle of a heat wave so no AC SUCKS. It was about a 45 minute drive there and an hour drive back. Seriously, one day I'll get this AC fixed, but it's almost the end of the summer so why bother?
SALE- Swimming at the Grand- Signed Fine Art Photograph
Anyway, the interview....was short. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. Most likely not, but I'm glad I gained the experience. The lady was super sweet and she was so informative about everything. She asked me the standard interview questions (why I want the internship, what are my strengths/weaknesses, etc.) I was literally in and out in 15 minutes. I don't think that was a good thing, but I'm not going to dwell on it. They said they would get back to me in a couple of weeks, so we shall see!

*ps: these pictures are from Alicia Bock Photography on Etsy (her main site is here). these pictures remind me of where i want to be, somewhere cool and quaint. one can dream!

life is but a dream- signed fine art photograph
Fine Art Photography- Siesta 3- Alicia Bock- Beach- Water- Waves
Fridays Child- Original Signed Fine Art Photograph

the last days of summer- signed fine art photograph

1 comment:

  1. O good luck!
    Its been so cold here (California)...I envy your weather.

    ReplyDelete