Saturday, July 24, 2010

My Picks

I have an obsession with J. Crew (if you couldn't already tell). I peruse through their site at least every other day. My absolute favorite is Jenna's picks in which Jenna Lyon, J. Crew's head designer, picks out her favorites for the season. So this has inspired me to do my own picks once a week of my 7 (one for each day of the week) all time favorite outfits that I've found with a certain theme. I'm not sure what to call it yet, since Cecilia's Picks just doesn't sound right. But here is the pioneering post to a, hopefully, successful idea.

This weeks theme is going to be "Summer Swelter" due to the fact that it is going to be above 100 degrees EVERY single day this week. I seriously think I might just melt if I step foot outside.

*ps: i went J. Crew crazy and the prices are definitely on the high end. in the future i'm going to try to focus on more budget friendly finds since i'm a starving college student.


1.
Tissue Ruched V-neck Tee, J. Crew: $45
Wool Bell Skirt, J.Crew: $80
Kerrington Leather Ballet Flats, J. Crew: $128
Crystal Mosaic Earrings, J. Crew: $65
2.
Perfect-fit Ruffle Henley Tee, J. Crew: $25
Boyfriend Chino Short - Cognac, J. Crew: $50
Sequin Bow Ballet Flats, J. Crew: $188
Braided Chain and Pearl Necklace, J. Crew: $118
Glisten Grasp Necklace, J. Crew: $95
Carsisi Ring, J. Crew: $55
3.
Marlie Racerback Dress, J. Crew: $128
Large Silk Blossom Pin, J. Crew: $19
Knotty Pearl Necklace, J. Crew: $78
Slim Square-Buckle Belt, J. Crew: $35
4.
Pocket T-shirt, J. Crew: $48
Impressionist Pencil Skirt, J. Crew: $110
Jacquard Ballet Flats, J. Crew: $135
Lady Strand 4 Pearl Necklace, J. Crew: $100
5.
Castillo Eyelet Cami, J. Crew: $118
Denim Shorts, J. Crew: $72
Crystal Blossom Drop Earrings, J. Crew: $48

No comments:

Post a Comment